Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Restoration
The very best in Castle Rock
Tile and Grout Cleaning Castle Rock
Ceramic tiles look their best when they are sparkling and colorful, with clean looking and uniformly applied grouts.
In addition, cleaning tiles and grouts can be messy, time consuming, or simply beyond your abilities.
Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock can make your tiles and grouts look brand new. Call on the tile cleaning specialists to come to your home or office, to clean and refurbish your tiles making them look more appealing to the eye!
Ceramic Tile Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock always makes sure when it comes to ceramic tile cleaning, care, and maintenance they look their best. When they need professional attention, whether your tiles are on your floor, wall or countertop, you can rest assure that Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock will make them look as stunning as the first day you laid eyes on them.
Remember call Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock at (720) 650-1004 for your ceramic tile floor cleaning treatment and grout cleaning, which includes:
- Removing loose dirt using the best vacuuming methods.
- Employing the finest pH neutral cleansing materials-specially formulated for thorough cleansing of ceramic tiles and grouts.
- Repeated and thorough rinsing of surfaces in order to ensure that no cleaning materials remain.
Grout Ceaning Tips
To clean grout by yourself, here’s what you can do:
- Before grout cleaning, wipe away any excess wet buildup with paper towels or a white terry-cloth towel. If grout is crumbling, consider replacing it.
- While cleaning, make sure you wear rubber or latex gloves and safety goggles. Open all windows to avoid exposure to the harsh chemical fumes of bleach-containing solutions.
- Spray on a commercial grout cleaner or a heavy-duty all-purpose cleaning solution with bleach. Wait for several minutes.
- Scrub grout with a stiff scrubbing brush or a grout brush, then rinse thoroughly.
- Eradicate mold, mildew or tough stains with a bleach-containing cleanser, or you can make your own by using 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of chlorine bleach and 1 qt. (32 fl oz/1 l) of warm water. Let the disinfectant sit for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly kill the mold and mildew.
- Scrub the grout with a stiff brush or a grout brush, rinse, then dry with a white towel or paper towels.
- The grout should now be sparkling clean. Make sure to keep it that way. Apply one to three coats of commercial grout sealer with a small brush or paintbrush.
- Reapply the grout sealer annually.
- Keep mold, mildew and stains in check through regular cleanings with a bleach based cleanser.
- Make sure you seal the grout after cleaning.
- Warning! Never mix bleach with an ammonia-based product such as glass cleaner.